Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #38


Yesterday, while LouLou I were wandering around the back forty looking for something to photograph for Weekend Herb Blogging - well, I was looking, LouLou was just along for the stroll - the sound of rushing water caught our attention. LouLou was very curious but smart enough not to fall into the drainage ditch, which was full and fast-running after all the recent rains we've had recently.

I chose this pic because it shows one of her more unusual features. ;+)


Click on over to EatStuff to visit Clare and her very flexible kitty, Kiri, and see the roundup of all the Weekend Cat Bloggers.

8 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no eye deer! Is it like that naturally???

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! how completely cute that is! wha happenned? SO CUTE:)

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my goodness, LouLou is very hip because she has a lot of "junk in the trunk." :):)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger ZaZa said...

I don't really know how her tail got that way. She was a semi-stray for years in the neighborhood I used to live in. She fled at the mere sight of me for a couple months, then, one day, she marched in the door from the deck, talking a mile a minute and that was that.

I've talked to several other people who have cats marked just like her who also have that bobbed looking tail, and they say theirs were born that way. There's fur over the end, and there wouldn't be if she'd lost it in an accident, I don't think. After several years living with her, I can't imagine what she'd look like with a regular tail!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the colours on that picture, and what a unique tail...

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Marie, Paris said...

How lucky you two are to have such a lively garden!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Ramona said...

In my next life, I want to be your cat, in your garden!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

I am madly jealous of your garden. Loulou obviously knows a good home when she sees one:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home