Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #35


Tip-toeing Through
the Kibble
This week I'm introducing one of the feral cats that I feed. I caught him mid blink. He's a big boy, blind in one eye, but he can sure home in on the food. Yes, that's kibble he's standing in. He's a total hog and would eat everything if I'd let him, but I have to make sure the smaller females get a chance at the goodies, too.

One of these times, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to get some really interesting critter pictures, like the fox on one side of the food and the possum on the other, or the blonde female eating with the possum or the fox. ;+) It's a regular Peaceable Kingdom out there, amazingly. The only fighting that goes on is some hissing between the more aggressive cats.

5 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo sorry I missed you! I have included you... If you can't find my post just email me eatstuff at gmail dot com

Thatisa great pic!

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet face, he looks like one of mine.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Tai said...

Ah yes, the feeding of wild animals.

I've done it.

But after the 3rd date, it's all over!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Tai said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger ZaZa said...

:G: Tai, I have a feeling we're talking about different kinds of wild animals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home