Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #34



Kiri's on the road again, so this weekend Boo over at MasakMasak is the master of ceremonies. Drop on buy and get the cat blogging roundup for this week. Now, without further ado, I present to you my own little feline mistress.


In a bid for world domination, Princess Louise (ruler of the Snuggle People on the Planet Bump) has revealed her alien Pupil of POWER!!! Be afraid. Be very afraid.


{tags }

8 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

*Cursties to Princess Loulou*

Can I be your friend? Mum calls me Princess Boo sometimes so I may be of royal blood too.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All hail, Princess Louise! :)

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Ramona said...

I'll bet your kitty gets her way all the time with those gleaming eyes! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

She looks like a robo-kitty!

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger ZaZa said...

Hi, Boo. Yes, you can be my friend, er, devoted subject. :G: I can always use a pal.

Thank you, Kat.

Kross-eyed Kitty, I do indeed. I even have my lady in waiting trained to give me water from a cup.

It's only fuel, yes she does look rather evil, in a demure sort of way. At least in that picture.

Thanks for stopping by, y'all.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Lovely photo! (I'm too scared to say anything else. : )

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger MizD said...

Woah. How very Bowie-esque of her! Does she know how to sing the theme from Cat People?

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger ZaZa said...

Hey, Mrs. D. Actually, she's more of a talker, and order-giver. You should see her whip her (all young, buff male) subjects into shape. \;+).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home