Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

New Stuff in Old Places

Since I haven't been able to do any real food blogging for a while, I went through some more of my old columns and found a couple recipes to add to old posts. I've added a recipe for lightly pickled veggies to the WHB-Wild Bay post, and a recipe for using lemon balm to the WHB-Lemon Balm post, albeit only as a garnish, but this one has a pic!

I'm also finishing up a post or two that has been languishing as a draft. I've finished the one on making dried cheddar for using on daintly, crispy, little cheese toasts for a tea party. A lof of noodling around, but so worth it.

So, if you've got a minute, check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home