Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

WCB#36, LouLou - Warrior Princess


Mistress of all she surveys, LouLou has never been happy with all the animals I feed on the deck. Yesterday, she was outside and saw the big male, who starred in last week's WCB#35, and decided to run him off.

He probably weighs at least 50% more than she does, is male and half her age, but that's never stopped my little Warrior Princess. Even after he backed off, once he saw me, she was still after him. So, she's got her battle scars, but she's probably thinking, "You should see the other guy."

I should have used Fireworks to turn her eyes green. :G:

For more kittie goodness, visit Clare and Kiri at EatStuff for the WCB roundup.

11 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger MizD said...

Whoah! That's quite a battle wound. Reminds me of my old cat Stuart, and the notches in his ears.

By the way, I tagged you for the 4x8 meme! My email's being funky so I can't seem to get taggy notices out to anyone. (Link is here:http://www.belly-timber.com/mt/archives/2006/02/eek_a_meme_part_1.html)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger e! said...

Poor buddy!

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is a big scratch!
Isn't she abrave girl

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LouLou is my hero! How brave she is!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger ZaZa said...

Thanks for commiserating with LouLou. She's a really scrappy little girl. When she wandered through my back door about six years ago, she'd been more or less on her own for ages, so she's used to having to defend her territory. Very jealous of the other animals, even though then never get into the house. I live in fear that she'll take exception to one of the foxes and really get hurt.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger it's only fuel said...

that's quite a scratch, I'm sure she's very proud of it though! My Buddy has a scar like that on his nose from our little Stella when she first learned to play rough.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger ZaZa said...

it's only fuel: kittens can be killer, can't they? My years ago kitten got a couple good swipes in on the family dog's nose, and she ruled the roost thereafter.

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Lou Lou is so pretty!! I had a homeless kitty that looked just like her. She has beautiful eyes.

 
At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats the cutest little soldier i've ever seen. beware kitten armies everywhere!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger StaceyBelle said...

Yeah tough girl!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger ZaZa said...

Sher, Aria and Stacey, she is a pretty little thing, and in spite of her scrappiness, she's very loving, just jealous of interlopers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home