Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Four x Eight Meme

Or, maybe, in my case, seven. Mrs. D, over at BellyTimber, has tagged me for this meme. I knew it was only a matter of time. ;+)

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
  1. Medical Writer
  2. Intelligence Analyst
  3. Teacher in a hotel and restaurant program
  4. Writer
Four Movies I Could (and I do) Watch Over and Over:
  1. Bringing Up Baby
  2. Most of the Thin Man films
  3. Most of the Pink Panther films
  4. Movies that make me laugh
Yeah, call me shallow, but I like movies that make me laugh myself sick. I haven't seen much in years that would do it. Maybe something with Owen Wilson, though. Hmmm. Could be.


Four Places I've Lived:
  1. San Francisco
  2. Baltimore
  3. Tucson
  4. Sanapanoma
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch: I'll have to pass on this one. I don't watch television enough to even know what's good.

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
  1. London
  2. New York
  3. New Orleans
  4. York, PA
I should also confess that I haven't been anywhere at all in years.

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

  1. He Wrote/She Wrote
  2. Kinja (don't have to play blog favorites that way :G:)
  3. Google
  4. IMDB
Yeah, I know, it's pitiful, but that is my life, searching for information and a little gossip.

Four of My Favorite Foods:
  1. Popeye's Fried Chicken
  2. Fresh baked bread
  3. A nice, dense chocolate cake with whipped cream on top, lots and lots of whipped cream
  4. Pasta with garlic, olive oil and curly parsley
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
  1. Port Townsend, WA
  2. Leeds, UK
  3. Someplace sunny and luxurious, with a beach, where people would wait on me hand and foot.
  4. Or, failing that, Carmel. Yeah, I know, cold and damp and people with attitude, but still.
I think everyone I know has already done this meme, so no tagging. You lucky bastards. :G:

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger MizD said...

Oh! I like the site you linked. I'm always into collecting more writing process websites. I've done some collaborating myself, so it's always nifty to read how others do it. BTW, the writer friends I know who've met Jenny Cruisie all simply adore her.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger ZaZa said...

It's so funny seeing them ping off each other. Yes, everyone seems to love Jennie. She's really funny and spontaneous, so her talks are very popular. It's funny just reading her posts, so you know her books are going to be wacky funny, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home