Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging #24

I am a dogless food blogger. But, this week, while I was sitting around watching the guys work on our septic system, this lovely, large, somewhat elderly gentleman strolled by. I don't know enough about dogs to guess what kind he is.


Toby

According to the tag on his rather cool looking collar, his name is Toby, and he has staff to answer his phone, number included.

He seemed kind of shaky when he arrived, and it was a warm day. So, I brought him some cat food and kibble and a bowl of water. He snarfed it all down, made a quick check of my kitchen - I'd left the door open - then settled down to rest and digest. :G:

For more doggie pics, visit Sweetnicks for the Weekend Dog Blogging roundup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home