Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What Kind of Cook Are You?

Yes, I copped out and am resorting to BlogThings for content. I do have, in my head, a post on canellini beans, but life is being very demanding at the moment, so you get BlogThings. ;+) But, at least this one is appropriate.




You Are an Excellent Cook



You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.

It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Honey, is your mom doing OK?
Sorry to hijack a cute post.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger ZaZa said...

Hi, cookiecrumb,

Not too bad. Thanks for asking. I'm embarrassed at how long it's been since I've been here. I've got a couple things I meant to post, but you know how that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home