Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

My First Award!

Owen at Tomatilla has posted the results for Paper Chef #16. Haalo, last month's winner, was the host and judge. I was thrilled to be one of the winners:
Best Original Screenplay goes to B’gina from Stalking the Waiter for her heartwarming tale of friendship, loss and laughter.
If you haven't seen it (and want to), it's the entry below this one. :G:

It was fun doing my script, since I didn't have the time or energy to cook the actual food. Why don't you think about participating next month? It's a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Your entry was fun!!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Congratulations - I enjoyed reading this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home