Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging #23



This is my first appearance at WCB, but I wanted to show Kiri and Clare that I was thinking of them. You can tell by my expression that I won't tolerate ill-behaved dogs. "Off with his head," I say. Or more fittingly, slap his owner in the Royal Dungeon. HRH, LouLou.

B'gina here. As Princess LouLou's mum, I, too, want to send my best wishes to both Clare and Kiri. I hope that neither of you suffers any lasting ill effects. We all owe so much to you guys for being the keepers of WCB for so long. And thanks to all of you at Masak-Masak for taking up the slack while Clare and Kiri are recuperating.

Take care and a big hug from both of us.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Auntie B'gina

Welcome to WCB! Hope to see more of Princess LouLou next time. I can imagine her telling off the doggie in her royal voice!

Lots of love

Boo the cat

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger ZaZa said...

Thanks for stopping by, boo and cin!

jennynab, I'd love to have a look at the food memoir. You can reach me at bginab at gmail dot com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home