Stalking the Waiter

Riffing on foods, flavors and methods since...no, that would be telling.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Comment Spam

Wow, but those comment spammers are busy little bees. I'm being pretty rigid in what I allow. This is all about the food, after all.

One woman nearly squeaked by with her plug for her site that sells chocolates. Unfortunately, for her, that comment was on the A Haiku for the Waiter post, rather than the one on New Gourmet Chocolates. \;+) Gotta be more sneaky, people.

I certainly don't want to discourage legitimate comments, or be exclusive by only allowing members to comment. So, I'm turning on word verification. I'll see if that helps.

Thanks, B

1 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Danno said...

I just had a few of these dirtbags totally jack the comments on one of my blogs. They left 3 comments on all 100 posts. One of them left his comments open on his spam site, so I will do a little self promotion of my own. Paybacks are hell. :)

Love your site by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home